BALENCIAGA HR Manager (HRBP)
Balenciaga - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
You will be responsible for managing the HR operation, providing HR services and advices to business users in the areas of resourcing, staff deployment and disciplinary cases. You will also conduct manpower planning, staff retention analysis and assist in the implementation of new HR initiatives.
How you will contribute
With the regional HR team and the support of both Balenciaga Global HR team and Kering regional and local shared services you will:
- Administer full range of human resources matters within corporate framework including talent acquisition, performance management, compensation practices, employee communication, learning and development, and company policies and practices
- Responsible for HR forecasting and budgeting, and periodic management information reports and analysis within tight timeframe
- Foster effective communication between employees and the Company
- Develop healthy relationships with staff at all levels. Moderate grievances and dispute among the organization. Provide support and advice to the management in disciplinary procedures when necessary
- Interact with external consultants and government agencies on relevant HR matters
- Undertake HR projects which will help strengthening the overall HR operations and enhance operational efficiencies
Who you are
- Degree holder in Human Resource Management or a related discipline with at least 8 years hands-on HR generalist experience, a significant part of it in Retail
- Demonstrated working knowledge in HR policies, practices and employment laws in Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan
- Mature and resilient, a strong and approachable team player, interfacing with people and building trust at all levels with tact. Open to criticism and suggestions while at ease with challenging the status quo as a true internal counsellor
- At ease with multi-tasking and a self-starter who is able to work autonomously and resourcefully, effectively prioritize competing demands in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Understand business and financials
- High proficiency in English
- At ease with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and HR Information Systems and reporting tools
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR