BALENCIAGA Planner (Merchandising)
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
Distribution and supply chain management:
- Closely work with HQ SC team on all the new projects including allocation, distribution and delivery, etc.
- Shipment / Delivery track by working closely with local logistic team.
- Closely monitoring stock level of all the “cross dock” stores and define the proper action plan.
- Coordinate and arrange the stock return to Cargo/ Cargo Outlet after MD and season end.
- Outlet stock management and family sales planning.
- Serve as the inventory control expert on all categories and monitor the lifecycle of merchandise and conduct the stock assessment to identify the risks and demand per the sales trend and the sales forecast in regular basis.
- Responsible for the routine allocation to stores of all the carryover / permanent / share styles.
- Closely monitor the store stock level with its capacity and propose timely stock movement action plan per the business needs.
- Assist in developing and upgrading allocations tools and methodology in China separated by seasonal and carryover.
Reporting and analysis:
- Review weekly business at detail levels of quantities and value level to identify risks and opportunities.
- Utilize information systems, such as JDA/RDM to provide essential analysis in order to identify and maximize sales and profit opportunities.
- Produce standard weekly/monthly merchandise management reports and fulfill ad hoc information requests as needed.
- Work together with Merchandising Manager to prepare pre-season Open-To-Buy Plans to be used in the development of merchandise strategies for the season and to support buying needs.
- Work with finance and retail team on the rolling forecast and budget in each phase of planning time line.
Perform other duties assigned
Who you are
- Degree in Economics, Finance/Accounting, Mathematics or Statistics desired
- Minimum 3 years planning experience preferred; Experience of accounting function or inventory control in retail/fashion industry is an advantage.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of retail inventory and financial measures/KPI (Sell-through, weeks of supply/coverage, inventory turn, mark downs, mark ups, OTB etc.)
- Detail-oriented, high accuracy, good numeric sense and able to multi-tasks.
- Must possess excellent collaboration, communication and analytical skills.
- Good PC skills, particularly excellent excel skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Mainland China