BALENCIAGA Visual Merchandising Assistant
Balenciaga - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
You will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of visual merchandising and visibility activities for Balenciaga Korea in accordance with the global headquarters guidelines. Effectively lead Balenciaga retail stores and wholesale division in all aspects of visual merchandising implementation and maintenance.
How you will contribute
- Ensure compliance of visual merchandising standards at all Korean point-of-sales in collaboration with global HQ
- Manage all aspects of visual merchandising services relative to openings, product launches and seasonal programs at the point of sale including; planning, ordering, allocation and communication
- Effectively monitor inventory and fulfillment of core and seasonal point-of-sale materials to support the business
- Control quality of implementation through photo analysis of launch programs posted by the stores
- Conduct visual merchandising trainings and site visits to support the sales channels
- Liaise with the Merchandising, Communication, Retail teams for the planning of special events and activities
- Managing inventory and repair of display tools
- Arrange the installations of seasonal lightbox and external window
- Prepare VM reports for regular and special occasions (openings, seasonal change over, pop-up, etc.)
Who you are
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Ability to communicate and implement creative guidelines across a complex distribution network
- Works effectively cross-departmentally with different divisions and operations to manage company-wide visual merchandising projects
- Previous store opening and multi sales-channel experience a plus (Retail/Duty Free)
- Detail oriented, strong administrative and logistics skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Frequent travel is required
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of