Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative craftmanship since 1966. Creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
- Develop and implement HR programs & solutions required to support business & internal needs
- Partner with office department to provide guidance on employee relations and compliance issues
- Partner with office department to provide all round support recruitment for all level positions including new haring and replacement. Network within the community and industry to develop candidate pipeline
- Partner with office department to execute performance management process. Drive talent planning process including succession plans, development plans and potential career paths for key positions and high potential employees
- Partner with compensation & benefits team to execute salary increase process, budget process. Partner to outline and quantify requests for additional funding as required
- Liaise with local, global and Kering L & D partners to leverage relevant tools and training resources
- Measure and review the impact of L&D interventions through course evaluation, learning metrics, focus groups discussion and performance impact etc.
- Learning operation management and optimization
- Identify, design and develop programs to support employee engagement and culture building. Facilitate effective two way communication as well as Survey and action plan to support employee connection, collaboration and engagement.
- Lead staff activities & annual dinner to strengthen engagement and improve satisfaction
- Lead the whole administrative management including admin budget, travel management and routine administration work.
- Lead the receptionist to fully support the administration work in a growing environment
- Other ad hoc task assigned by line manager