GUCCI - Client Advisor (The Mall Bangkae)
Gucci - Agency
The Gucci Client Advisor is responsible for providing our clients with exceptional service by meeting their individual needs and expectations increasing brand loyalty, as well as serving as a “Gucci Ambassador” by promoting the philosophy and values of the brand. Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience.
- Provide an exceptional client service experience by exceeding customer expectations, in turn developing Ambassadors for the brand.
- Demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products as well as Gucci history and heritage in accordance with the Gucci selling ceremony;
- Ability to discuss with clients and give advice on general trends in the fashion world and developments in the luxury market, showing passion for fashion and luxury products;
- Maintain an active, accurate, neat and organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests;
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly and seasonal individual and store sales goals, enhancing and developing the business;
- Capture meaningful customer data according to the Company tools (CRM), for the purposes of connecting with the client, building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities;
- Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, foster open and constructive communication, to ensure a consistent exceptional experience and contribute to a positive working environment;
- Contribute to the daily operations of the store, by maintaining a neat and organized understock and stock room;
- Adhere to Gucci Image standards and guidelines;
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Passionate in luxury fashion
- Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and store results;
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues;
- Excellent communicate skills, both oral and written, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong organization and follow-up skills are essential;
- Accuracy and attention to detail needed;
- Candidate should be team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively;
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment;
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Full time