KERING After Sales Manager
Kering - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.”
To be the overall owner and responsible of After Sale Services & Repair Operations Management.
Ensure correct strategy is made with efficient & effective after sales workflow and sufficient repair management including effective repair vendor control is in place. Brand repair quality standards, service level and KPIs are executed in the repair and after sales processes.
How you will contribute
Service Operations Management
- Monitor operations performance (including Before Sale(BS) & After Sale(AS) ticket management, regional repair operations, spare parts, administration, inventory control (defective & damaged items), logistics management, supplier’s payment settlement and stores’ customer service & after sales operations) via established measurements to ensure respect of service and quality levels
- Establish operation processes and procedures to ensure the quality of service operations, establish and define measurement, monitor KPIs, statistics and management of reporting
- Improve process & workflow continuously to optimize and increase operational efficiency and effectiveness (e.g. reduce repair lead-time, increase repair productivity, reduce the number of repair failed, etc.)
- Review work of all team members, facilitate effective team interaction and maximize effectively each team member to his/her fullest potential
- Lead vendor management and define reliable vendor
- Initiate projects to align with AS development strategy including local repair centre development.
- Ensure the proper management and quality standard of the Reconditioning flow according to the procedure and guidelines agreed with Brands and Kering HQ.
- Interact with internal customer(brands) to understand brands’ strategy and objective.
- Conduct regular meeting with brands to share KPIs.
Who you are
- Fluent in Japanese and business level of English skills (verbal and written) required. Italian if possible.
- At least 5 years of experience in After Sales Services/customer service, preferably with service operations experience and running repair service in the luxury market
- Hands-on experience of managing service operations and/or project management (and experience in working in a matrix organization is preferred)
- Strong skills of analysis, planning, innovation, negotiation
- Strong team player with good integrity
- Highly self-motivated, pleasant and outgoing personality with excellent communication skills
- Results & quality driven mindset
- Good Leadership (serving as a role model)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of internal counterparts and external customers
- Full time