Kering China Innovation Manager
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Explore business/customer pain points to be addressed, build innovation proof-of-concept (POC) to validate potential business solution for improving brand value delivered to customer/internal operational efficiency.
- Lead POC/prototyping development and set up checkpoints throughout project management lifecycle in close collaboration with cross-functional teams and external startups.
- Project Development and Management: analyze and prioritize innovation ideas and opportunities, implement innovation initiatives in cooperation with the different business areas.
- Start-up Scouting: map the local start-ups with which the company could cooperate and identify cooperation opportunities to further enrich the solutions.
- Monitor innovation trends and disruptive technologies (specifically in the areas of new retail/ digitalized consumer engagement/service-driven business model, etc.).
- Set up innovation platform in Greater China, and finetune operational mechanism/pipeline management, educate a diffuse innovation culture throughout organization.
- Drive adoption of successful POC to business and trigger for actionable scale-up plan.
Who You Are
- Successfully completed studies focused on Retail; FMCG; Luxury industry with a high level of affinity for digital innovation and solutions.
- 5+ years of professional experience and sufficient experience in management consulting or PE/VC investment area would be a plus.
- Several years of experience with a proven track record in driving successful digital innovation and solutions within a commercial context in China would be a plus.
- Solid understanding in a state of the art of corporate innovation and digitalization. Strong understanding of professional tools and frameworks related to digital innovation (e.g., business model canvas, lean start-up, agile work methods etc.)
- Analytic and strategic thinker with strong business acumen and global mindset, a role model with clear strategic direction, data-driven analytics approach and hands-on implementation skills.
- Used to work in agile environment
- Strong personality fits into corporate culture: a dynamic, pro-active, communicative, determined, and smart individual with a "can-do" attitude and a sense of innovation.
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence at all levels. A leadership and communication style that suits the local setting in China.
- Fluent in verbal and written English within a business context is a must.
Why Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China