KERING EYEWEAR Planning Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
We are currently seeking a Planning Manager who will take care all the demand planning duties for Japan and Korea. This role will report to Head of North & South Asia and be based in Seoul.
How you will contribute
- Support demand planning processes implementation and execution in the relevant channels or subsidiaries, and make sure the on time launch of the new demand planning system.
- In close cooperation with local Sales Dpt., review historical sales trends of both sell in and sell out, at multiple level of aggregation, research demand drivers such as PR and marketing focus and support regional Planning in forecast data calculation based on buying patterns of Regional key customers, promotions and provide and timely adjust the rolling forecast for half a year to one whole year.
- Lead monthly S&OP meeting with each markets. Review Fill% performance and back order recovery picture and plan. Make sure all future business are captured and featured in the rolling forecast. Timely change and validate the most relevant forecast in JDA planning system.
- Ensure information flow regularity, accuracy and update between customers and Keye, provide local forecast and relevant information data to Regional planning, share main drivers and rational behind the results, support onboarding and maintenance of collaborative/VMI
- Conduct monthly sales invoice forecast for the channel or subsidiary by cooperating with finance, customer service, logistic, and sales team to understand the customer sales order portfolio, availability, credit situation in order to project an accurate sales invoice every month.
- Work with sales and marketing team to identity the best assortment for the country 3 times a year and manage material sales status for the country.
- Coordinate with APAC planning manager and HQ to support special country projects, such as exclusivity, avant-premiere, customized trade marketing events with local customers, etc.
- Support customer service team at guiding the upload of sales orders, checking the availability etc.
- Regular reports generation and analysis
- Regular SAP information maintenance.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree is a must
- 5-10 years of relative experience in wholesale, retail or demand planning.
- Master of excels, good knowledge of access or VBA is preferred.
- Travel is necessary.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Korean, Japanese and Italian would-be a plus
- Good communication, detail mind and able to work independently.
- Multitasking and work under pressure is a must
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of