KERING EYEWEAR Sales Development Manager
Kering Eyewear - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
We are currently seeking a Sales Development Manager who will report to a National Sales Development Manager in Kering Eyewear China
The potential candidate will need to be customer-oriented and autonomous, who will solve issues proactively and seek for improvements continuously.
How you will contribute
- Develop optical channel and brand strategy to in line with corporate strategy including but not limited to sales policy and Go-To-MKT activities plan
- Cooperating with MKT team and SOP team on Buying Days arrangement and execution including but not limited to on-stie brand exposure and selling ceremony
- Cooperating with MKT team on GWP &Incentive allocation, execution and performance tracking
- Cooperating with Finance team on sales budget management and performance review
- Cooperating with field sales team on Top Clients/Top Stores Management
- Leveraging brand house resources, to create and promote commercial plan, focus on optical channel activities
- Find business opportunity by channel/customer/product wise
- Project wise and customer related data maintenance and sharing
- Leading key project management like Capsule, Domination etc.
Who you are
- Fluent in Mandarin and English (both written and oral) - French or Italian knowledge is a plus
- Self-motivated and being proactive in a start-up environment
- Analytical and logical thinking
- In-depth knowledge of Office Pack (Outlook, Power Point, Word)
- Ambitious and flexible and a team player by heart
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China