KERING Financial Analyst
Kering - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan Region
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst who will report to the Finance Manager as part of our dynamic team in Taiwan.
This position will manage the Finance Department within the Taipei for Kering Asia Pacific Limited, Taiwan Branch
How you will contribute
- Prepare monthly management report.
- Analyze monthly variance and perform regular reforecast and highlight profit risk and opportunities.
- Responsible for two times a year Budget preparation.
- Support for timely P2P, O2C and R2R team’s project.
- Improve the quality of the FP&A support provided to Kering emerging brands: streamline the budget and forecast process together with other regional SSC and improve reports & dashboards using business intelligence solutions
- Support for Taiwan to re-design of KFSSC processes. Ensure that Taiwan local legal requirements and processes are identified and included in the transformation scope.
- To be able to complete ad hoc assignments
Who you are
- BA degree in Accounting or related field.
- 2-3 years work experience in accounting field, retail experience is a plus.
- Strong communication, coordination skill and passion for learning.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline with accuracy.
- Sufficient MS Excel skill.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Taiwan Region