QEELIN - Senior Sales Planning Executive
Qeelin - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
Directly reporting to Head of International Business, in charge of international Business Department inventory management and sales planning.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Handle wholesales, travel retail and retail business merchandise planning for EMEA, North America, Korea and Asia markets
- Responsible for the foresting & budgeting and formulate OTB plan by region. Work with merchandising team to allocate budget and stock to maximize sales opportunities.
- Deploy effective stock replenishment and allocation plan in order to maintain optimal stock and SKU levels
- Provide detailed business review and analysis, and forecast the sales performance, market trends and inventory by region and SKU levels
- Analyze risks and opportunities on investments and recommend strategies and action plans to maximize inventory efficiency
- Work with merchandising team, prepare analysis for new business projects
- Collaborate with marketing, VM, merchandising and product teams for all product launches, promotions, and CRM activities
- Prepare various kind of sales/merchandise reports for management review
- Perform market research and competitors’ analysis
- Support on inventory planning and promotional activities
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- At least 5 year working experience in Merchandising or equivalent role
- Organized, detail-oriented, independent, able to work under pressure, willing to learn and multi-tasking
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin) and English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, words etc) and Chinese Typing
WHY WORK FOR US ?
Unique opportunity to be working in Hong Kong under the headquarter office, and to strategically be a fashion-forwarder with new ideas and initiatives to be implemented globally. Talent development is a managerial principle, promoting entrepreneurial spirit for highly empowered teams. We want to cultivate a “startup” mindset where business agility is key to our fast paced development, and where every employee can reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR