SAINT LAURENT HR Business Partner
Saint Laurent - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
- Be responsible for all HR activities with a strong focus on talent acquisition, people development, performance management, employee relations.
- Represent the Saint Laurent brands values and engages the employees in promoting the excellence.
- Work closely with the HR Director, Retail Area Managers and Store Managers in order to support the business.
- Implement all HR processes in an integrated way and consistently with HQ’s people strategy.
- Define and execute the recruitment strategy for store staff and corporate positions and make recommendations for new hires.
- Implement partnerships with educational, university and commercial institutions in relation with the luxury industry to constitute a nursery of future candidates.
- Guide employees in their on-boarding process from offer letter through their probation period and subsequent confirmation of employment and follow up the integration in the company.
- Manage, in partnership with the Store and Retail Management, all HR disciplinary actions.
- Manage employee relations issues including performance management and holding associates accountable for following policies and procedures.
- Manage the Labor Management Council according to the Korea Labor Law
- Understand and utilize reporting tools to analyse the business and makes recommendations for adjustments to increase sales and productivity.
- Monitor the monthly evolution of both headcount and budget and liaise with Compensation & Benefit Department on extra costs.
- Preparation of annual Salary Review & bonus payout calculation and Budget and Forecast.
- Assure expense control by managing forecast/budget process, in close partnership with the HR Director and the Compensation & Benefit part.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Strong experience in the HR professional field with good record and capability of influencing managers, building good commercial relationships and driving an HR strategy.
- Experience in the retail / luxury industry preferable but not limited to those
- Self-driven, passionate individual and team player with the ability to closely interact with business
- Problem-solving and analytical skills, including personnel cost budgeting and financial impact simulations
- Solid experience in employee legslation and local labor laws
- A team-player with strong interpersonal skills, able to quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with department managers. Demonstrates maturity, professionalism and gravitas.
- Strong ability to recommend HR opportunities and innovation staying ahead of the trends, while keeping the operation impeccable, with a solid service mentality
- Fluent in English in verbal and written
- Proficient in MS Office functionalities & e-learning platform
- Traveling is required
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of