ALEXANDER MCQUEEN CRM & Marketing Specialist, New York
Alexander McQueen - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a CRM & Marketing Specialist who will report to the Marketing and Client Development Director based out of our New York Corporate office.
How you will contribute:
In this role you will help drive client acquisition and retention by supporting the execution of the US marketing, CRM and communications strategy.
- Oversee the mall marketing/advertising strategy with local partners
- Ensure all Lease Required Advertising obligations are fulfilled and help manage annual local marketing budget and calendar
- Manage the daily maintenance of the communications budgets and partner closely with Finance to ensure the budget is balanced
- Manage project timelines, provide status updates, and coordinate responsibilities with cross-functional partners for all marketing and event activations across retail
- Provide weekly, monthly, and ad hoc CRM reporting to support key business needs
- Build event and pop-up proposals
- Maintain master calendar of events across retail
- Aid in the organization and execution of the local event strategy
- Research potential event partners, venues and vendors
- Partner with VM and PR to secure samples to support local events and activations
- Compile event recaps and distribute to key business partners in the US and at HQ
Who you are?
- At minimum 2 years work experience in marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, meticulous attention to detail with strong time management,
- Flexible with ability to follow direction and receptive to constructive feedback
- Able to gather and analyze data Proactive and creative thinker with ability to problem solve and act independently with sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Salary range: $65,000 - $75,000 per year
- Full time
- United States of America