BOTTEGA VENETA Stock Associate, Bal Harbour
Bottega Veneta - Regular
BAL HARBOUR - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Stock Associate who will report to the Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in the Shops at Bal Harbour.
Serves as an ambassador of the brand by exhibiting passion for Bottega Veneta, meeting and exceeding sales and Key Performance Indicator goals as set forth by store management and consistently providing world class customer service.
How you will contribute:
- Ensuring merchandise and supply deliveries are accurate, verifying all quantities shipped/received match corresponding documentation for all incoming/outgoing shipments
- Provide support to management and sales staff through quick, accurate stock checks and upon request, provide quick delivery to sales floor
- Maintain stock room standards through organization of merchandise by style, color and size or as directed by Store Management/Operations Department
- Execute routine cycle counts and resolve/inform management of any identified inventory discrepancies
- Maintain organized shipping area ensuring all outgoing merchandise is properly packaged and logged following all policies and procedures
- Maximize all available stock space to ensure merchandise can be easily accessed by all employees and allow the store to function at maximum efficiency
- Ensure timely communication with management and sales team in regard to new arrivals, product replenishment and client returns
- Re-stock appropriate levels of packaging supplies within the boutique
- Aid in training new hires on all policy and procedures related to shipping and receiving
- Complete tasks and projects as assigned by Store Management
Who you are:
- 1-2 years of experience preferred in highly-complex, retail stock room; previous experience working with international/domestic freight companies a plus (i.e. FedEX/UPS)
- Ability to easily execute multiple tasks and challenging priorities with strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, professional and polished team player
- High level of accountability and reliability with willingness to accept feedback
- Basic computer skills, Excel experience preferred
- Ability to be mobile/stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to climb a ladder and lift packages upward of 20 lbs. on a regular basis
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America