GUCCI Indirect Procurement Manager
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
As a cross-functional role, the Indirect Procurement Manager reports to the Head of Indirect Procurement - Americas, with the goal of:
- Providing Gucci functions with procurement expertise, identifying new projects to be managed and developing regional procurement professionalism.
- Implementing procurement actions and optimization projects at the regional level,
- Contributing to vendor selection, costs savings and process optimization, as well as reporting results and feedback to the corporate team.
- Contribute to define the Procurement Sourcing strategy for selected categories by conducting spend/needs analysis, opportunity assessment, supply base market research.
- Support the acceleration of Procurement maturity for the selected categories by defining adequate processes and implementing best practices, in line with stakeholders.
- Identify optimization project opportunities and define relevant policies in compliance with Brand and Group policies.
- Conduct purchasing projects (specification work, sourcing, appropriate levers identification, negotiation, contract) in close partnership with functional stakeholders.
- Contribute actively to the selection of qualitative suppliers, define KPIs, evaluate supplier performance and compliance.
- Provide procurement expertise and support (deliverables, best practices, framework).
- Support the change management process.
- Develop reports for projects and performance (quantitative and qualitative indicators) within the reporting framework.
- Contribute to the internal communication: Procurement projects, referenced suppliers and agreements conditions, procurement guidelines.
- Develop best practices exchanges with other brands and procurement teams of the group.
- Degree in Procurement sourcing, Finance and or Supply Chain Management;
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in procurement with proven ability to develop and deliver a strategic vision;
- Clear understanding of indirect procurement management and experienced in best practices, tools and techniques, with the capacity to support change management;
- Experience in international environment is a must (specifically in Fashion / Luxury industry is a plus);
- Available to travel approx. 20%
- Fluent in English (Italian and/or French is a plus);
- Must possess leadership abilities and be able to work cross functionally with multiple teams;
- Able to work autonomously and be a proactive problem solver;
- Highly analytical with persuasive abilities;
- Excellent communication skills.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle – starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.
Salary Range – New York City
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $90,000 to $100,000 BGT USD.
- Full time
- United States of America