GUCCI People Advisor - Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive & Osteria
Gucci - Regular
BEVERLY HILLS - United States of America
The People Partner, Rodeo Drive & Osteria will be responsible for providing HR generalist support for the Gucci Rodeo Drive Beverly Hills retail boutique and the Gucci Osteria da Massimo Bottura restaurant. Based in our Beverly Hills Camden Office the People Partner will focus on implementing strategic company initiatives and enhancing employee experience in alignment with both the Gucci Worldwide and Kering vision. They will support with the company’s client-centric mission by striving to develop and grow performance in such locations.
- Partner with the Director of Retail People to provide timely HR service to the organization, providing advice on best practices and guidance on the interpretation and practical applications of HR policies, procedures, and legislation;
- Ensure fairness and accuracy and HR documentation;
- Ensure consistency in all execution of HR policies and practices;
- Create and maintain position descriptions for all roles in key areas to ensure role clarity across functions;
- Coordinate recognition programs and assist with celebrations and tracking of employee milestones and successes;
- Oversee the hiring and separations processes – reviewing all applications, employment offers, and terminations prior to finalizing.
- Process all exit interviews and separation agreements;
- Work with the Director of Retail People to coach and develop the Rodeo boutique & Gucci Osteria population with a focus on development opportunities, leading and effective sales force, driving high selling and service standards;
- Work with managers to create employee development plans and goal setting with managers – reviewing sales performance monthly (Retail);
- Review talent seasonally methodology to support and encourage internal mobility;
- Support and coach managers through the performance management process;
- Partner with the Director of Retail People to provide local managers with a “pulse” of the overall engagement of employees and work with managers to ensure proper retention of valued associates;
- Manage the performance improvement process ensuring effective coaching, proper documentation, timely follow up, and outcome (i.e. performance improvement or termination);
Training and Onboarding (in partnership with Training)
- Facilitate New Hire Orientation and partner with Training and Hiring Managers to create a positive welcoming Onboarding and Brand experience for all new to the organization;
- Conduct on-site trainings as needed;
- Guide the Onboarding process to ensure acclimation to the brand for new hires with 30/60/90 day probationary evaluations;
- Train all new hires on Code of Conduct, Gucci Amplifiers Benefits, Policies, and HR procedures;
- Train Management population on Anti-Harassment policies and Diversity;
- Coach Hiring Managers on effective interviewing skills;
- Act as a business partner to retail & restaurant senior and mid-level management teams by understanding their business objectives and needs to gain their alignment and support for the effective implementation or new initiatives and systems interfaces between Worldwide Gucci and Kering;
- Participate in HR planning and strategy, proactively identify issues, and develop and implement HR services and solutions, as well as effectively deploy key HR initiatives for the Corporate team;
- Have an interest and ability to know how the business works, analyze business trends, and integrate talent management initiatives to impact business performance;
- Build credibility and influence cross-functional partners to achieve goals and maximize their teams and talent;
- Partner with the Director Retail People to formulate business strategies focused on retaining and developing key talent and reducing turnover;
- Provide monthly reports and/or summaries of the business, employee performance and issues, and recruitment needs in areas of responsibility;
- Continuous visits to store & restaurant locations;
Talent Acquisition (in partnership with Talent Acquisition Team)
- Support the full sourcing and recruitment process for Team Manager & above in partnership with Talent Acquisition, support recruitment process for boutique & restaurant staff;
- Screen store level candidates;
- Ensure all recruitment needs are carried out in an efficient and cost-effective manner;
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates in all markets to effectively minimize the time required to fill open positions;
- Review and partner on all employment offers.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- A minimum of 2 years of prior experience in Human Resources Functions, including a minimum of 1 years in a management position;
- Relevant experience gained within a fashion luxury retail environment, leading an HR function;
- Demonstrable experience aligning HR goals and objectives with the retail business goals, combined with a strong understanding of the business;
- In-depth knowledge of employment practices;
- Strong employment relations experience handling complex, performance management issues, disputes and grievances;
- Ability to plan and manage multiple performance management issues simultaneously;
- Ability to follow up on projects and activities on a day-to-day basis to maximize impact;
- Strong interpersonal skills: Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with all levels of internal and external colleagues;
- Outspoken and open minded with a dynamic work style;
- Ability to influence without authority;
- Ability to work cross functionally in a highly matrix environment to deliver and share results;
- Strong motivation to work for retail and the proven ability to work in a multi-site capacity.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle – starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment, and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility need. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.
Salary Range – California
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $67,500 USD to 75,000 $USD.
Eligible employees may also participate in an employee benefits program as well as an incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Full time
- United States of America