GUCCI Security Specialist - Woodbury Outlet
Gucci - Regular
CENTRAL VALLEY - United States of America
The Gucci Security Specialist will support the store management team in leading the loss prevention responsibilities of providing a safe work environment while protecting the company assets. This role will also ensure the store maintains compliance with all security and loss prevention policies through training and auditing.
- Prevent losses through the teamwork and training with retail management and staff;
- Handle emergency/crisis incidents while ensuring the safety and security of all store team members and clients;
- Develop strategies to achieve and maintain shrink results that meet company expectations;
- Support the vetting, training, scheduling, and overall management of vendor guards;
- Participate in store meetings and conduct one-on-one trainings with the store team members to raise awareness of loss prevention and safety policies, procedures, and standards;
- Partner with management to ensure that merchandise is protected in accordance with loss prevention sensoring and cabling directives;
- Maintain a strong presence on the selling floor;
- Support management team on completion of theft incidents, cash discrepancies investigations, and safety related reporting;
- Foster and maintain professional partnerships with store team members;
- Develop relationships with local law enforcement and LP/Security partners;
- Ensure proper functioning of all store security systems such as CCTV, EAS, and Access Control;
- Assist Regional Security Manager with special projects;
- Support with all health and safety measures;
- Assist management with the organization, preparation, and execution of physical inventories;
- Proactively monitor store controls to identify potential dishonest employees.
- 2+ years loss prevention and/or security-related work experience;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to quickly and confidently evaluate circumstances and make timely decisions;
- Experience in driving successful Loss Prevention, safety/fire/accident reduction & fraud prevention programs.
- Must be a self-motivated individual who can be successful in a fast-paced environment, with minimal supervision;
- Flexibility for scheduling to meet business needs.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle – starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.
Salary Range – New York
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $22.00 to $25.00 USD.
- Full time
- United States of America