GUCCI Team Manager - Saks Columbus
Gucci - Regular
COLUMBUS - United States of America
The Gucci Team Manager will lead and support all activities to achieve store business objectives, demonstrating an unsurpassed service culture. They will partner with the Store Director and Associate Store Director to perform with high integrity in Operations, Loss Prevention compliance, Human Resources management, as well as in Visual merchandising presentation. They will be a dynamic and inspiring leader who have a strong background and desire in relationship building skills, with both external clients and internal partners. The Department Manager will represent the brand as a Gucci Ambassador by promoting the values and ambitions of the brand within the market place.
- Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitably.
- Analyze monthly store performance, reporting current business trend to cover every aspect of your departments business, as well as, competitor performance to ensure an increase in market share.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor through customer engagement with top clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided and mystery shop goals are met.
- Maintain a high sell through with a focus on full price selling through communication with business departments to ensure proper stock levels and successful arrivals of product launches in store.
- Communicates company set KPI’s and identifies strategies to ensure performance standards are met.
- Develop and implement business action plans in collaboration with the Store Manager to enhance sales for each product category and client tier segment.
- Lead daily store meetings to communicate current business trends and relevant updates.
- Partner with management to promote brand awareness, establish market/store presence, and capture competitive market share through community outreach and company sponsored events.
- Develops strong working relationships with all store personnel, including all cross department management teams.
- Model the Gucci image through grooming standards per the WW grooming standards.
- Achieve business objectives by utilizing the company Consumer Management client segmentation strategy.
- Assist in the development, implementation and execution of company Consumer Management strategy to retain and develop high potential clients within your department.
- Lead the team on executing superior customer service and after sales experience, to increase and retain customer loyalty.
- Capture meaningful customer data for the purpose of building relationships to personalize prospect client development opportunities. Monitor monthly Consumer Management database reporting.
- Monitor and track all client daily appointments and be present during appointments to ensure the most elevated client experience is being offered.
- Strong grasp on KPI’s and ability to strategize when performance standards are not met;
- Fully support and align with all key business initiatives and new product launches.
- Lead and support Company driven local events and product launches, ensuring client attendance and sales results are met.
- Model Gucci image through appropriate wardrobe and presence per the company grooming guidelines.
- Collaborate with Operations, Human Resources, Loss Prevention and other cross function departments while adhering to and enforcing all company policies and procedures.
- Provide accurate monthly schedules, and leadership zoning, by analyzing peak hours to ensure adequate floor coverage.
- Support and maintain visual merchandising standards set by the WW headquarters.
- Maintain full organization of company assets in the back of house and front of house per the WW stock guidelines.
- Daily maintenance of the consignment program to be current and adhere to company policy and procedures.
- Responsible for tracking all special orders through merchandising communication.
- Weekly communication of best seller needs through the Business Planning replenishment program.
Performance and Talent Management
- Conduct monthly coaching/counseling sessions with your associates to review performance and provide constructive, timely feedback. Oversee annual review process for your team and set annual employee goals.
- Identify and build development plans for your team’s succession.
- Manage the allocation of staff resources and scheduling to effectively drive sales and ensure excellent customer service.
- Partner with Store Manager and Human Resource Manager for all employee relations issues to ensure effective resolution.
- Conduct on spot coaching to ensure consistent client experience and offer immediate correction of behaviors.
- Promote a positive and professional team environment that fosters trust, integrity and superior performance standards, leading by example.
- Ensure a consistent and branded onboarding experience for all new hires.
- Participates in attracting, recruiting, and retaining a high performing team. Builds a talent pipeline through networking and competitive shopping.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service related industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
- Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business.
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Industry awareness and strong business acumen.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Passion for the Fashion Industry.
- Ability to inspire and influence a team, with an entrepreneurial vision, and high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Sales and Client focused
- Developing/coaching others
- Leading by example
- Relationship builder
- Effective communicator
- Full time
- United States of America