KERING EYEWEAR IT SAP Functional Analyst
Kering Eyewear - Regular
BRIDGEWATER - United States of America
We are currently for highly motivated SAP Functional Analyst, as part of our IT Team based out in our Bridgewater (NJ) office.
You will be part of our IT team and will work in a modern and international contest. You will be included in the SAP FI for the provision of ordinary and evolutionary maintenance services as well as support for the implementation of new projects (e.g. roll-out, integration with external systems...).
How you will contribute
- Managing the SAP FMS, respecting the modification and development rules
- Participating in the analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of SAP FI for the region Americas
- Actively participating and supporting SAP Finance Projects, liaising with HQ and all necessary stakeholders
- Analyzing and developing business requirements in order to define the best SAP solutions and configure/ customize the system according to design, delivering adequate solutions
- Participating and performing UAT (User Acceptance Test) and ensure documentation of the result
- Interacting with External Consultants
- Able to debug a program
- Interaction with External Consultants.
Who you are
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Economics /Management
- An experience of at least 3-4 years on the FI module and the related customizing, preferably with experience on the integration flows with other modules (SD and MM)
- Knowledge of finance and sales flows
- Advanced Skills in Office Application (Excel)
- Effective communication at all levels
- Positive attitude, spirit of initiative and flexibility
- Organized and process driven
- Availability for short trips, even abroad
- Able to work on assigned tasks independently
- Focused on results and able to complete task on time under pressure
- Able to work in team, embracing team spirit approach
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Curiosity and innovation
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America