KERING Internal Auditor
Kering - Regular
Wayne - United States of America
KERING Internal Auditor, Americas
Job Family: Internal Audit Management
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Wayne, NJ
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”. In 2019, Kering had nearly 38,000 employees and restated revenue of €15.9 billion.
Kering Americas Internal Audit department is currently seeking an Internal Auditor to join the team. Based in Wayne, NJ, the Internal Auditor will assist the Americas Internal Audit Manager in the execution of the annual audit plan in the region and other projects related to Internal Control reviews.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Support the Americas Audit Manager during audits (both entity and store audits) that cover operational (including retail, logistics, communication, human resources, etc.) and financial reviews.
- Perform audit activities and document audit findings in accordance with professional IIA Standards and Kering Internal Audit methodology.
- Assist in preparation of audit reports, which summaries the work performed, findings, and recommendations for internal stakeholders.
- Conduct follow-up reviews and remediation testing of the action plans of financial and operational deficiencies identified in the Audit Reports with the proper functions in-charge
- Participate in best practice reviews within the Americas region to evaluate, in conjunction with the Internal Audit Manager, the adequacy and efficiency of controls for the safeguarding of assets, compliance with Company policies and procedures, and suggest corrective actions to the related Functions in-charge in order to address the weaknesses identified
- Develop and maintain effective and professional working relationships with all levels of staff within the organization and Houses
- Assist in ad-hoc related projects where necessary
- Assist in administrative activities and audit preparation
- Perform other related duties as assigned
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting; Master's degree or equivalent a plus
- 2-4 years of work experience (in luxury/retail industry a plus)
- CPA / CIA preferred
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, works accurately and efficiently
- Energetic, flexible team player with the ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills
- Solid communication skills, written and oral, as well as relationship-building skills
- Fluent in English. Spanish and/or Portuguese would be a plus
- Must be efficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Able to travel domestically and internationally approximately 40%-50%
- Full time
- United States of America