QEELIN Sales Associate-1
Qeelin - Regular
TORONTO - Canada
Qeelin fine jewellery - a playful fusion of Chinese symbolism and modernity. Since Qeelin’s founding in 2004, every piece of jewellery has carried rich cultural connotation, reinterpreting traditional symbols with stylish designs intended for daily wear, infusing new life and contemporary meaning to Chinese heritage.
Named after the Qilin, an auspicious Chinese mythical animal and icon of love, Qeelin fuses unbridled creativity with excellence in craftsmanship. It brings a touch of playfulness and surprise into the world of fine jewellery. The brand’s iconic Wulu collection revisits the legendary Chinese gourd, an auspicious emblem in Chinese tradition.
Qeelin is part of the global Luxury group Kering.
To cope with the strategic growth in our business, we are now inviting high calibre to join our growing retail team as Sales Associate.
Directly reporting to the Boutique Manager, this person will strive to deliver good sales performance through exceptional standard of luxury excellence, develop new loyal customers and retain existing customers
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Conduct store opening
- Maximize sales performance, achieve assigned boutique team target and KPIs
- Deliver luxury clienteling and caring customer service, build customer relationship and loyalty
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints, ensure issues are resolved to the satisfaction of customers and company
- Support boutique operation and boutique administration, ensure all aspects at top quality
- Follow company compliance, to conduct regular stock checks and assist the annual stock takes
WHO YOU ARE
- Prior experience in luxury retail or premium jewelry and watches brands is preferred
- Proven KPI performances, store opening experience is a plus
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skill
- Enthusiastic team player, friendly personality with can-do attitude
- Proficient in English, and able to converse in Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Immediate availability is preferred
WHY WORK FOR US ?
Unique opportunity to be working in Hong Kong under the headquarter office, and to strategically be a fashion-forwarder with new ideas and initiatives to be implemented globally. Talent development is a managerial principle, promoting entrepreneurial spirit for highly empowered teams. We want to cultivate a “startup” mindset where business agility is key to our fast paced development, and where every employee can reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time