KERING EYEWEAR Trade Marketing Intern LATAM
Kering Eyewear - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Miami - United States of America
Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, Cartier, Chloe, Montblanc, Alexander McQueen, McQ, Puma, Pomellato, Boucheron, Dunhill and Alaia.
We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking an Intern as part of our DI LATAM team in our office in Miami.
You will be responsible for supporting the the DI Latam Team ensuring Kering Eyewear Brands Presence, Image & Sell out in accordance with Sales organization, Maison guidelines and Go to Market & Trade Marketing strategies.
You will support creating LATAM’S marketing plans by client, aimed at delivering brands objectives. You will develop tailor made, in-store activities, and incentive programs, based on client needs and brands strategies.
How you will contribute
- Develop and roll-out DI LATAM 360° marketing projects, in accordance with the overall Marketing and Communication guidelines.
- Create innovative Trade Marketing tools to maximize brand performances
- Manage data by preparing internal briefings, presentations, visibility reports, sell-out report and budget monitoring.
- Coordinate the production and installation of permanent customizations and seasonal activities.
- Coordinate with agencies and internal functions for materials production, allocation and in-store setups.
- Develop and execute local sales campaigns
- Manage Trade Marketing cost accounting activities.
- Update visual mapping file.
- Implement in all POS visual updates for each collection.
- Coordinate and communicate with agencies/contractors.
Who you are
- A recent graduate in Marketing or Business Mgmt
- With strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
- A dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious individual, fast learner and committed to teamwork
- A strong team player
- Problem solving skills and analytical thinking are a must
- Clear and open communication
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- With advanced expertise in Excel and Power Point
- An English and Spanish fluent speaker, Portuguese is a plus
- With passion and enthusiasm
Why work with us
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.