Gucci - Regular
GUCCI - Inventory Controller
Gucci - Regular
This position is to manage all finance inventory control functions for Gucci Thailand entity/s operations. Responsible for effective Inventory related activities, review and investigate discrepancies, perform stock take, handle price events, strengthening internal controls as well as producing regular inventory reports and analysis to management. It is also responsible for participating in ad hoc projects with ownership over preparing, presenting and explaining all inventory information, as well as partnering with key stakeholders across the business.
- Responsible for handle the daily inventory activity for inbound & outbound for the different entity/s.
- Liaise with merchandising, stores and third-party warehouse to ensure the accuracy and to investigate on any stock discrepancy.
- Prevent and monitor inventory discrepancies and ensure they can be reconciled.
- Manage store transfer and stock adjustment effectively.
- Perform write off once credit note is issued for return of stock etc.
- Perform periodic stock-take and investigate the discrepancies and post the results.
- Review the shrinkage and liaise with the respective department to in place preventive measure to reduce stock loss.
- Handle all price events matters.
- Liaise with stores to ensure that discount, price override applied are in line with the company policy.
- Resolve any inventory issues in a timely manner.
- Using your extensive Excel skills, build and optimise current ways of working through automation.
- Develop existing Inventory guidelines, prepare and deliver training to ensure best practice back of house procedures.
- Timely inventory reports and analysis to management.
- Other Ad Hoc projects or responsibilities as required.
- Accounting/Inventory experience of 2-3years within a multinational environment, preferably in luxury goods, FMCG, trading or retail sector;
- Previous experience working in an Inventory Control position in Head Office for a luxury fashion house
- Extensive analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Hands on approach to problem solving and the ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to manage competing demands and prioritize initiatives in a fluid and dynamic sometimes ambiguous environment;
- Strong computer skills with experience on ERP (JD Edwards, JDA, SAP is a plus)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel and Word) – including VLOOKUP, Pivot & Macro
- Full time