GUCCI Compensation & Benefit Partner
Gucci - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
In the environment where the economy is sluggish and competition is intensifying, along with the demand expansion of competitive remuneration systems as employer of choice, HR is expected to provide more qualitative performance to sustain the organizational growth. And for long term, C&B will be the critical key role to further enhance employee engagement by providing distinguished system, rules, and programs.
This role, essentially, needs to act as business partner, recognizing the direction & priorities by being always aligned within HR as well as to sometimes draw demands directly from business functions, by identify the priorities of HR initiatives in in close collaboration with stakeholders.
Daily – Monthly：
- Manage to sharply maintain accurate employee data on HR database (Workday), in collaborating with respective counterparts.
- Consolidate & report business related comp-data (Retail incentive, E-Commerce incentive, and other variable payments) and interface to local Finance, NA HR, and HQ HR.
- Manage FTE evolution and report interface to Finance
- Report HR-related KPI data, such as Work Life Balance KPIs (Overtime, Consumption rate of Paid holidays), organizational KPIs (service years, turnover, gender ratio, etc.)
- Interface to Kering Japan Shared Service HR for general payroll admin
Quarterly – Yearly：
- Task lead for annual merit increase, support People Partners for process thru the system
- Prepare to participate annual salary survey, monitor our competitivity in market, and propose to reflect it on internal scheme
- Catch up the labor-legal modification to maintain GJ Employment Rules always compliant & updated
- Conduct retirement pension plan (DC) training to employees
- Provide and consolidate employee related data for various activities such as promotion, PCP, and PIP
Ad-hoc upon necessity：
- Lead or support compensation projects locally and/or globally
- Act as contact person for executives and non-Japanese emplioyees’ taxation, fringe benefit, Long Term Incentive, residence status, etc., to internal partners (HQ or NA C&Bother region’s C&B) and external partners (landlord, school, tax firm, visa advisor, etc.)
- In addition, from the perspective of the WLB KPIs or compensation / benefit programs, plan and propose measures to increase the employee’s engagement.
- Review Working rules and guidelines in line with the revision of the law or Kering policies
Requirements - Key behavioral competencies - basics
- 5+ years of overall experience in C&B including compensation management, handling Merit Increase activity, executive compensation package management, expats management (tax support for Non-Japanese, fringe benefit).
- Experience in B to C international company or HR strategic consulting firms. Retail experience is advantage but not mandatory
- Operational experience on HR database (Workday, SAP, etc).
- Strong analytical skills, advanced Excel skill
- Advanced knowledge about Japanese labour management law, pension plan (DC/401K)
- High English and Japanese language skills
- Insightful ability and flexibility towards complexed matters
- Must be a proactive team-player
Key behavioral competencies – Gucci Amplifiers
- Agile Advocate: demonstrated ability to promote change, to take smart-risks and bring others on board. You know how and when to accelerate
- Strong Talent Builder and People Enabler: you create the space for people to take decisions, considering their unique perspectives. You have a keen eye to help other to grow and learn, no matter whether they report to you or not.
- Considerate thinker: you carefully consider how your actions and decisions impact others around you and have an ability to connect the dots.
- Solution Developer: keep an open eye on trends and innovation, using different approaches to come up with innovative yet pragmatic solutions
- Connection Builder: ability to build trust-based relationships with a strong influencing and presentation skills, adapting messaging based on your audience.
- Accountable Achiever: a willingness to go the extra-mile, pushing self out of the comfort zone, taking accountability for results whether good or bad
- Continuous learner: you are self-aware and have a passion for learning new things. You are curious and constantly seek to develop yourself, putting improvement over comfort.
- Full time