KERING Head of Kering Finance Shared Services - Singapore
Kering - Regular
Central Singapore - Singapore
Context of the Position
- Between 2013 and 2019, Kering has built a strong network of 17 Finance Shared Service Centers, covering all brands present in the main regions of the group. This common structure and governance promote process harmonization and best practices sharing across geographies, helping Kering becoming an integrated luxury group.
- With a very strong sponsorship of group senior management, Kering Finance Shared Services (KFSSC) has initiated a global transformation to re-invent and streamline shared service processes. This project leverages significant investment in technology (Implementation of SAP FMS & S4 Finance, Blackline, Concur, Esker, Avalara, IBM Trirega…) and will span over 3 years (2019 to 2021). A global change community has been set-up across Kering SSC and change management is supported by external consultants.
How you will Contribute?
- As part of the global finance SSC transformation program, lead for Singapore the re-design of KFSSC processes. Ensure that Singapore local legal requirements and processes are identified and included in the transformation scope.
- Deliver key transactional and accounting support to Kering Brands in Singapore, Vietnam and Thailand: sales reconciliation & back-office (02C), business expense & 3rd party vendor invoices (P2P), GL entries, closing, consolidation, internal controls & compliance (R2R), treasury & cash management (Bank)
- By the end of 2019, document current processes (Business Process Master List) and ensure they are mapped to the global SSC model. Document current reporting, legal, tax schedules and align them with the global SSC calendar. (External consultants are assisting with this objective).
- Roll out the group internal controls method and process, based on the COSO framework. Ensure that control objectives are identified and that corresponding controls are designed, executed, documented and reviewed. Supported by the Regional R2R & Internal Control Manager, implement Blackline, Kering R2R solution to support the transaction matching, closing process, IC and compliance.
- Support the transition of Kuala Lumpur KFSSC (Malaysia) to a fully autonomous Shared Service, and develop a vision for Kering financial processes in Thailand, Vietnam, and Guam
- Support the deployment in Singapore of Kering P2P global solution (Esker) and the retrofit of Kering T&E global solution (Concur)
- Support Finance KFSSC objective to become 100% paperless, and design controls that leverage digital capabilities
- Improve the quality of the FP&A support provided to Kering emerging brands: streamline the budget and forecast process together with other regional SSC and improve reports & dashboards using business intelligence solutions (e.g. PowerBI)
- Leveraging the new global service catalogue (BPML), establish and validate with all Kering brands supported in Singapore, Vietnam and Thailand a revised Service Level Agreement (SLA) detailing scope, expected KPIs and target unit cost. Monitor this SLA at least quarterly and design and implement action plan to reach and maintain service level.
- Lead change management with all stakeholders of the transformation project: teams, internal client (Brands and group functions), 3rd parties (Banks, Vendors, Auditors…). Ensure the buy-in of all parties by communicating effectively, collecting feed-back, providing training and advocating the underlying transformation strategy.
Management and Organization Objectives
- In collaboration with HR and leveraging Kering HRIS (Workday), implement APAC KFSSC Talent Acquisition process, aiming at securing the best candidate in 45 days.
- Design & roll-out KPIs and dashboards monitoring the performance of finance teams (P2P, O2C, R2R, Brand Finance…). Implement management by objectives, for a team of 15, in line with the SLA agreed with the brands
- Collaborate with central & regional team to design, implement and test local crisis management action plans & business continuity plans.
Long-Term Strategic Objectives
- Through process and skills improvement, contribute to the progress of APAC Finance SSC organization toward ISO certification on quality & controls
- Leveraging on the new processes and the additional technology, implement continuous accounting & fast-close (1 day close)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time