SAINT LAURENT Sales Associate
Saint Laurent - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan
We are currently seeking a Sales Associate who will report to the Store Director as part of our dynamic team in Taiwan.
This position will manage the Sales Department within the A9 or Saint Laurent
How you will contribute
- Maximize sales and provide excellent customer and after-sales service
- Actively develop new clients and consistently strengthen existing client relationships
- Participate in maintaining a positive work environment
- Promote the brand’s culture internally and externally
- A PROCESS SUPPORTER
Who you are
- Significant experience in the sale of luxury goods or retail
- High sensitivity to customers experience and loyalty
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, persuasiveness
- High availability, responsiveness
- Product and Fashion sensitivity
- Mastering computer skills (Word and Excel)
Why work with us?
This is an ideal opportunity to join the Saint Laurent adventure and become part of a thriving merchandising team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time