ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Employee Engagement Assistant
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking an Employee Engagement Assistant who would work closely with the Chief People Officer, wider HR team and other stakeholders within the business to drive employee initiatives which support the engagement strategy.
Working in a small HR team, this role will be accountable for the execution and delivery of employee engagement initiatives through internal communications, Employee events and other employee initiatives. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the Chief People Officer (CPO) to develop the engagement strategy based on data and insights (people survey). This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to develop their career within employee engagement and internal communications within an HR team.
How you will contribute
- You will champion our internal communications platform (Workplace), help key stakeholders and employees use the platform effectively and share best practices
- Work with the CPO to identify news stories from across the business to form part of the internal communications strategy to help increase employee’s pride, sense of purpose and understanding of the business strategy
- Develop the content calendar and keep it regularly updated with up to date news from different regions and teams including employee stories, business news, HR news, International celebration days and more
- Support the CPO and HR team on the implementation of culture initiatives including wellbeing, language lessons and other employee initiatives
- Think of new and innovative ways to communicate in order to increase employee engagement
- You will be responsible for managing the Internal Communications Mailbox
- Responsible for organising logistics (venue sourcing, catering and communication) for key events such as the Summer and Christmas party, liaising with key stakeholders to ensure the event is managed from start to execution
- You will have the opportunity to listen in on the monthly employee engagement calls with Kering and then share back with the CPO any up coming engagement initiatives and share with wider team if relevant.
Your skills and experience
- Previous experience within a communications role ideal or Learning and Development
- Understanding of digital platforms such as Workplace, intranets, Workday Learning desirable but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and coordinate key projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Some experience with events highly desirable
Why work with us
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom