ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Store Manager
Alexander McQueen - Regular
Bicester - United Kingdom
Alexander McQueen is looking for a dynamic and passionate Store Manager to Manage the Bicester Village location, the stock and the staff within it. This will include personnel management, exceeding defined business targets and building the brands image through sales. As a leader of a client facing team, you must be an ambassador for our brand whilst having strong commercial awareness and entrepreneurial skills to support the Senior Retail team in driving the Company forward.
How you will Contribute:
Sales Objectives & Targets
- Aim to exceed all sales targets set by the Company and at the very minimum ensure that all targets are met.
- Provide reports regarding sales figures and CRM activity to assist the Company in developing immediate & longrange goal plans. You are also expected to put forward ideas and strategies to the Senior Retail team for sales generation in order to meet monthly goals.
- Actively oversee instore promotional displays and customer events, liaising with visual merchandising and press department where necessary.
- Maintaining awareness of local & luxury market trends and monitoring local competition activity.
- Building relationships with local and VIP clients; works closely with the PR department and coordinates events.
Store Standards and Customer Care
- Liaising with the team, other relevant colleagues and customers in order to identifying and resolving urgent issues.
- Showcase exemplary customer service and resolve customer situations diplomatically, whilst abiding to all Alexander McQueen policies.
- Adhering and reinforcing the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines
- Ensure best possible management of stores upkeep and maintenance, surveying and highlighting any necessary building work, cleaning & other action is undertaken.
Managing Stock Control
- Oversee store staff in order to ensure that they adhere to inventory management guidelines/practices; stocktake & consignment procedures & policies.
- As the key member of the management team you must lead and motivate staff by being a role model and setting an exceptional example to all of the team.
- Identifying performance issues. Working to manage relevant issues informally, seeking advice from the HR department where necessary.
- Partnering with the Alexander McQueen Recruitment team with the recruitment process; sourcing candidates and conducting interviews.
- To conduct instore training including; coordinating the induction of new staff into the store, product knowledge; identifying members of staff who require further attention to ensure that their knowledge is to the high standard we require.
- Develop and convert into practical application, the knowledge and skills related to techniques, processes, laws, procedures, policies, equipment and products necessary to do the job effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinating rotas and overtime when necessary
- Monitoring sickness and other absences such as holiday and maternity leave, ensuring appropriate cover is provided, limiting the use of agency staff.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in a similar role within a Luxury Fashion Company
- The ability to manage a team within a fastpaced environment
- Proven ability to drive business results, objectives and KPIs
- Excellent organizational and operational skills
- Commercial awareness and a strong business acumen
- A Talent for managing, coaching and developing a team
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for the Alexander McQueen brand and product
- A strategic vision in order to develop the business
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom