BALENCIAGA – Celebrity Dressing Project Manager (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
You will play a vital role contributing to all the VIP, Influencers and Celebrity Relations.
You will help us in supporting the brand vision; dressing and product placement opportunities, digital content and physical events. You will also help develop our network and assist with stylist relationships.
How you will contribute
- Plan the execution of all VIP activity appearances, Red Carpet Dressing & Key Awards season moments
- Plan and arrange fittings for all celebrity opportunities (red carpets, video clips, public appearances, film, etc.)
- Manage and follow up custom dressing requests and special projects (Tour dressings, brand ambassadors’ wardrobe)
- Liaise with celebrity stylists on dressing requests
- Liaise with Studio and development on custom dressing opportunities
- Manage and consolidate Celebrity dressing buys each season during showrooms
- Consolidate general custom wardrobe needs for celebrity dressing
- Manage samples requests with VIP dressing coordinator
- Manage dressing stock with VIP dressing coordinator
- Coordinate with regions on all VIP dressing projects and ensure the perfect execution of the Studio’s vision
Who you are
- Experienced in Celebrity / PR Relations
- Autonomous, proactive with curiosity to learn
- Passionate about talent, VIP, Celebrity & Influencer Relations
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office-Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe suite would be a strong plus
- Organized, detail-oriented, deadline-conscious
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
You will join a passionate and dynamic VIP team in charge of launching many new exciting projects.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time