BALENCIAGA E-Commerce Stock Support (Harrods)
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking an E-Commerce Stock Support who will report to the Retail Operations Manager. This is a 6 month fixed term contract based in Harrods department store.
You will be responsible for preparing, registering, and shipping the omni-channel orders that are fulfilled by the stock within the boutiques. This role is based within the boutique but is solely focused on the fulfilment of the e-commerce orders.
How you will contribute
• Monitor incoming requests of “ship from store” orders
• Understand the store stock procedures to
• Pack the selected items according to the brand standards
• Process the sales in the Till System
• Organise timely shipping with the appropriate courier
• Ownership of the administrative follow up of the orders to ensure timely and safe delivery
Who you are
• Highly organised with high attention to detail
• Able to work accurately in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient user of Microsoft suite – Outlook, Excel
Why work with us
At Balenciaga, we are interested in the result of individual efforts. We identify, nurture and develop all kinds of talents, offering multiple resources and learning opportunities to optimize
our professional growth. Dedicated to deepen creativity and innovation, we encourage the learning of know-how while helping professional development.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time
- United Kingdom