BALENCIAGA - E-Merchandising Coordinator
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
As a member of the E-Merchandising Department, you will work in collaboration with the team and assume the following duties in particular:
- Define the product catalogue for each Balenciaga.com platform aligned with Product strategy and launches;
- Deep dive into Sales Analysis to submit an optimized and impactful Visual Merchandising by product category and by country
- Secure and check all textual and visual contents to ensure a homogenous and consistent look and feel experience for Balenciaga.com clients.
- Ensure that the quality of images, product descriptions, measurements, prices, hot-spots, details, recommended products, filters, etc.
- Deploy the merchandising strategy in collaboration with the manager of E-merchandising
- Precisely track deliveries in the systems and with the relevant departments.
- Prepare analysis on the performance of products online; Identify and analyse the “best-sellers” and “slow-movers” lines and maximise opportunities.
- Produce ad hoc analyses and benchmarks according to the needs and projects in progress.
Business school graduate, with a specialization in digital, with an experience (2-3 years) within a E-Merchandising department, and, if possible, in the luxury sector.
Willingness to listen, responsiveness, and flexibility.
Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, strong work ethic and involvement.
Excellent organisational skills.
Particular interest in the digital sector, and sensibility in the fashion and luxury industry and E-business strategy.
Strong Product sensibility
Business Oriented and Proposal Maker
Mastery of Photoshop, Indesign, Packoffice.
Knowledge of Sales Force and Magenta is key.
Fluent in English. Chinese speaker would be a plus
- Full time