BALENCIAGA – LG Collection Coordinator (F/H)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
As a Leather Goods Collection Coordinator within the Leather Goods Studio, you will report directly to the Leather Goods Collection Coordination Manager and coordinate the development of collections with the Designers.
How you will contribute
- You are in charge of the follow-up of the projects in development of your Designer, from the brief to the normalization.
- You are responsible for monitoring the development schedule and compliance with the creative and commercial brief.
- You launch the prototypes and make sure that the design request is respected.
- You organize and manage resources for the successful completion of your projects and are the key interface between the Studio and the various departments of the House (Development, Merchandising Collection, Image, RTW Studio...).
- You facilitate collaboration and communication between the design, the development and the production teams in Italy.
- You will be in charge of creating collection follow-up tools and ensuring their update (Collection plan, Overviews, Meeting minutes).
- You communicate on the progress of your projects, identify risks and make proposals to remove these risks.
- You support the Ecom and Training teams in the writing of product explanations and the validation of product visuals.
Who you are
First Experience in Development Department of in a Luxury environment
Fluent in English is required
Advanced Mastery of Excel
Mastery of software tools including Power Point and Indesign
Strong organization skills
Proactive mindset, autonomous and rigorous
Speaking French and/or Italian is preferred
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of new exciting projects by becoming part of a thriving Studio. We are committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time