BALENCIAGA – Sustainability Compliance and Content Coordinator (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a Sustainability Compliance and Content Coordinator who will report to the Corporate Social Responsibility Manager.
Within the Sustainability team, you will be cross-functionaly managing and coordinating the information related to sustainable features of materials.
How you will contribute
- Monitoring sustainability claims related to the collections.
- Verificating the sustainable claims to be aligned with Kering Standards.
- Liaising with suppliers to coordinate the collection of documentation and information.
- Ensuring an ongoing follow-up and monitoring of the progress of the tracking.
- Reporting, updating and maintaining all related data and information.
- Coordinating delivery of sustainability information to the related internal and external partners.
Who you are
- A bachelor’s degree graduate, fluent in English and Italian and with excellent communication skills.
- A professional with first experience working with quality, product compliance or procurement within the fashion or textile industry.
- An individual with a good knowledge in textiles’ and other materials’ certification standards and related processes..
- A process-oriented person, with high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Someone tenacious, keen on piloting projects and reporting.
- A professional able to work in a fast pace environment.
Why work with us?
You will join a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team working on strategic CSR projects for the Maison. You are expected to work on concrete projects and take responsibilities from day one, while benefiting from the support and the expertise of the Sustainability team and also from the Kering Group.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time