BOTTEGA VENETA - Architecture Store Planner - Asia
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking an Architecture Store Planner as part of our dynamic Architecture team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- You will support the Regional Head of Architecture to ensure that the projects in the region are delivered in alignment with Bottega Veneta’s new purpose, meeting both the aesthetic and business requirements.
- You will support the Regional Head of Architecture to oversee time/cost/quality control of all the stores projects.
- You will control the budget, the estimated cost, and the actual cost.
- You will support to supervise and manage the entire process of the project, from layout to final delivery, doing project design proposal (façade, layout, structure study, lighting / flooring design, material selections, mock-ups…), respecting the store concept guidelines as well as the local requirements.
- You will coordinate between local and regional teams, across departments, proactively generating clear communication and efficient processes.
- You will develop and control project’s technical drawings with local suppliers (lightings, millworkers, loose furniture….) standardizing quality and details on regional suppliers and doing strategic surveillance of suppliers.
- You will support the Regional Head of Architecture to evolve the regional store network and Bottega’s image, fostering newness and reflect the context within which they are located.
- You will support in the improvement for existing stores: supervising and improving before and after openings, maintaining once the stores are opened.
- You will control, improve and update the technical bible.
- You will control forecast, bulk order, logistic control.
- You will supply and control material sample.
- You will control the working schedule with local PM, and you will communicate and maintain daily relationships with them and with the suppliers to give the HQ’s directions and instructions.
Who you are:
- 5 – 7 years of experience are required
- Degree in Architecture or Engineering (Product Design)
- Knowledge of general Materials and Finishes
- Familiar with Basic Store Construction elements, formats and processes
- Experience in working with Consultants and Suppliers to Manufacture and Validate Prototypes.
- Ability to manage rollouts and track progress on multiple activities at one time
- Fluent in English
- Software: Autocad, Microsoft Office Package, Rhino, Keyshot, Blender and 3D Max
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time