BOTTEGA VENETA Leather and Denim Product Development Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Leather and Denim Product Development Intern as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute
Help the developers in their daily tasks:
- Support in updating our Product Data Management software (PLM): coding all models, filling Bill Of Material with all product information.
- Support in updating daily product development tools: Collection overview, Boards (collection, material) ..
- Support on collection data follow-up from manufacturers, mills…
- Support on raw material sourcing, buying, material card, stock follow up, archiving.
- Support on collection budget follow up
- Support on press and VIP special order
Who you are
- Good knowledge of Office package, in particular Excel / Access, Stealth and PLM information systems
- Fluent in Italian and English (both written and spoken)
- Passionate about product design and development
- Fashion school graduate
- Attentive to details and rigorous
- Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
Why work with us
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time