BOTTEGA VENETA Stock Controller (Bicester Village)
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Bicester - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Stock Keeper who will report to the Assistant Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Bicester Outlet Store.
Meet performance expectations and provide excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction in alignment with company standards.
How you will contribute
- Receive and check merchandise deliveries
- Label, scan and store items received
- Strive to achieve sale targets by ensuring optimum stock levels in store at all times
- Carrying out regular stock takes and dealing with any discrepancies
- Processing relevant paperwork and other administrative tasks
- Support the store team on shop floor replenishment and organization of the stockroom
- Organize and make transfers
Who you are
- Previous experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail, ability to work in organized manner
- Availability, flexibility, client orientation, team spirit
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom