BOTTEGA VENETA - Stock Controller (Bicester Village)
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Bicester - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Stock Controller who will report to the Assistant Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Bicester Outlet Store.
How you will contribute:
- Receive and check merchandise deliveries
- Label, scan and store items received
- Strive to achieve sale targets by ensuring optimum stock levels in store at all times
- Carrying out regular stock takes and dealing with any discrepancies
- Processing relevant paperwork and other administrative tasks
- Support the store team on shop floor replenishment and organization of the stockroom
- Organize and make transfers
Who you are:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail, ability to work in organized manner
- Availability, flexibility, client orientation, team spirit
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom