BOTTEGA VENETA WW Merchandise Planning Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a WW Merchandise Planning Intern as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting on business performance across all categories and regions
- Process and analyze all global merchandising data, monitoring the main KPI’s (ST%, month of stock coverage, etc)
- Develop, maintain and update reports to respond to business needs
- Support the planning and forecasting activities including Sales Plan and Open-to-Buy
- Provide other department with ad hoc data and analysis
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
- 1 year of working experience, preferably in (at least) one of the following sectors: merchandising planning, financial control or planning, business development or analyst.
- Passion for numbers and luxury product
- Strong relational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time