Global Consumer Campaign Manager
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
The Contact Strategy Team is seeking a Global Consumer Campaign Manager to drive the design of innovative and fully omnichannel integrated campaign strategy across the different communication channels.
The role is based in Florence, home to many corporate departments of our company.
With a global scope and cross-functional overview, key activities include:
- Innovate and enhance Gucci’s contact and content strategy through the development of relevant and engaging campaigns
- Lead the Campaign management team with a performance-orientated approach
- Drive personalization at scale throughout cross-channel CRM campaigns
- Implement a/b testing initiatives to drive an ongoing improvement of client engagement
- Localize campaigns finding the right balance between brand values alignment and cultural adaptation
- Adapt the strategy to the different communication channels (email, sms, mms, wechat, line…) to maximize the effectiveness of each interaction with the clients in terms of both engagement and conversion
- Be the driver of innovation on the contact front globally and regionaly
The Global Consumer Campaign Manager has continuous interaction with the rest of the Client Engagement corporate teams, as well as with the regional CRM counterparts and several key channel stakeholders.
Things that should be in your background:
- Email/Direct Marketing experience & Campaign Tools know-how
- Advanced Multivariate and ab testing techniques
- Omnichannel experience
- Analytic experience
- Social CRM
- CRM Contact & Content strategy design
- Segmentation strategy
- Team management
- Full time