Gucci - Regular
GUCCI: Client Advisor, 3 days per week PT
Gucci - Regular
DUBLIN - Ireland
About Gucci Founded in Florence, Italy, in 1921, Gucci is one of the world’s leading luxury brands. Following the House’s centenary, Gucci forges ahead into the next hundred years, continuing to redefine luxury while celebrating the creativity, Italian craftsmanship, and innovation at the core of its values. Gucci is part of the global luxury group Kering, which manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in fashion, leather goods, jewelry, and eyewear. Discover more about Gucci at www.gucci.com.
Your role is about offering every customer a unique experience and turning their dreams into a Gucci creation. You will make a real difference for each of our clients.
- Achieves individual and team sales and customer targets, KPIs by effectively using available data/systems to better understand own performance and sales opportunities.
- Collects meaningful customer information throughout the client journey to feed into the CRM system.
- Effectively uses cross- and upselling techniques to maximize sales opportunities.
- Guides and influences the client to make the best possible decision to buy the right product.
- Creates an engaging and emotional client experience, offering best in class service being it in-store or on distance. Hosts the client in line with hospitality guidelines and welcome techniques.
- Proactively engages and establishes strong relationships with clients, making the client valued from the moment they enter the store.
- Engages with clients to uncover purchase motivations by asking good questions and listening to clients.
- Selects the right products to the client needs and benefits. Upsells and cross-sells using appropriate sales techniques.
- Develops local and international client base and seeks to recruit and develop top clients.
Product and Customer Knowledge
- Using knowledge of Gucci and our products, engages with the clients using storytelling.
- Has strong knowledge of competitors (products, campaigns, trends, services, etc) and local clients’ typology in order to come up with the best possible solutions for our clients.
- Enhances the client’s experience by providing them with useful insights into the local lifestyle trends (Theatre, arts, travel, etc)
- Combines styling knowledge with the ability to mix-and-match products to best serve the client.
- Has a sound understanding of back of house procedures and operations.
- Knows how to handle products effectively, manage transactions, payment processes and general store administration (eg invoice signing, …)
- Is aware and executes visual merchandising standards in line with guidelines.
- Understands how the store operates and how to best contribute to the overall functioning of the store.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced and high-end luxury brand (goods or services)
- Proven track record in building and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Strong track record of individual performance, delivering results beyond expectations.
- Passion for and sound knowledge about Gucci and luxury fashion.
- Advanced knowledge in Ready-to-Wear styling and wardrobe mastery.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including weekends, and holidays as needed.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Part time