GUCCI Digital Data Analyst (Milan)
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
He/she will be carrying on the following activities:
- Support the Analytics strategy and Tracking implementation working closely with product development teams.
- Data manipulation and data analysis, using multiple data sources (web analytics, cloud and legacy data warehouse) to identify business insights, working closely with data scientists and engineers.
- Design, deploy and maintain of Dashboards for the top management and other internal/external stakeholders, with a focus on the data preparation, manipulation and data quality.
- Drill down on eCommerce and Omnichannel KPIs and layer this with additional insights to determine underlying factors that are influencing business performance at regional level.
- Develop ad-hoc reports and analysis of online properties focusing on behavior, acquisition, user experience and conversion, to deliver insights and drive decisions.
- Drive CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) activities, such as A/B testing and Heatmaps, in close collaboration with Product Development teams.
- Perform Clients and Prospects analysis based on online behavior. Connect to Consumer Insights and Consumer Campaign departments to integrate online data into corporate analysis, supporting an omni-channel Client Strategy.
- At least 3 years of experience in data analysis, working in similar role/environments (preferably in retail companies).
- Strong analytical skills, ability to query, analyze and process qualitative / quantitative data.
- Knowledge of SQL language, to query data from multiple sources.
- Knowledge of Data Visualization tools such as DataStudio and Tableau, as well as excellent Excel skills.
- Knowledge and usage of Google Analytics Dataset, Google Analytics 360, GA API, GA spreadsheet add-on.
- Knowledge of A/B Testing and tools such as Optimizely, ContentSquare and Qubit.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and growing environment
- Ability to create and manage cross functional relationships.
- Positive, enthusiastic, able to take initiative with a can-do attitude
- Autonomy and strong sense of responsibility and team.
- Proficient in English and Italian (both written and spoken).
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform : Google Big Query.
- Familiarity in one or more of the following tools: Google Tag Manager, Google Cloud Platform, Firebase, G4, MicroStrategy.
- Understanding/Interest in Machine Learning use cases.
- Familiarity with ETL tools such as Airflow.
- Full time