GUCCI Digital New Markets Project Manager
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
This is a world-wide role for a Project Manager capable of driving workstreams for multiple, concurrent projects that will drive profitable digital sales growth in New Markets.
The Digital New Markets Project Manager will work in a cross-functional way with key areas of the company to operate the launch of a new Ecommerce market, including technical, operational and brand components.
In particular, the key responsibility of the Digital New Markets Project Manager will be to partner closely with our Global Digital Product & Development teams as well as Order Management System Program, Digital Concessions team, Supply Chain, Merchandising, Digital Operations, Digital Content and Digital Client Experience teams to ensure the implementation of shoppable capabilities.
As a core member of the Global Digital team – all of our team members are expected to contribute - beyond the remit of the functional role - to the overall Gucci Digital Strategy and its successful global execution.
- Prepare clear and actionable project plan with Order Management System Program team, Supply Chain, Merchandising, Digital Operations, Digital Content, Digital Client Experience, HR, Client Services and Gucci.com Product Development
- Ensure resource availability and allocation for the projects
- Lead the development and implementation of large scale system integration projects
- Put in place clear and simplified ways of working, from gathering of requirements, to governance, testing and go-live activities, in partnership with the business and technical teams
- Translate the business requirements in clear and actionable technical requirements, working towards simplificiation where needed
- Organise the weekly/monthly meetings and the ad-hoc meetings required to advance on the project implementation
- Liaise with different project stakeholders – at global and regional levels – to ensure requirements are clearly defined, communicated and executed
- Manage regular communication with Digital management team, key stakeholders and operational teams on status and risks to ensure the effective implementation of the roadmap
- Monitor the progress of the project and raise alerts to Manager and stakeholders in case of issues
- Ensure that project goals and quality objectives are met on time and within scope and resource requirements
- Coordinate with business users for, testing, training and support.
- Manage the overall coordination, status reporting and stability of New Market projects in close collaboration with the involved technical teams
- Prepare clear update presentations
- Perform reporting and analysis, following a solution-driven approach to system and processes manipulating data from database tables
- Share learnings across teams and regions.
- Ensure transparency and instill trust in the process, allowing team members and top management to quickly see how the project is progressing at any point
- Successful studies in IT or business management
- At least 4-6 years of experience in Digital project management
- Proven track-record in successfully managing large-scale and complex digital projects
- Strong interest in Digital projects involving all key business functions and areas
- Technical background or experience in digital integration projects is a plus
- Thorough knowledge the digital world
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and growing environment
- Proven ability to translate business and technical needs to solve the issues
- Proven ability to communicate with internal teams on a senior level
- Ability to adapt to different environments and be open-minded
- Strong track record of working in global organizations, across teams and regions
- Ability to interact with different cultures in a successful way
- Proficient in English
- Full time