GUCCI_Global Client Services Program Manager
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution, ensuring the Client Services strategy is well articulated, i.e best in class customer experience.
- Consolidate outcomes of current processes and work streams for business reviews, liaising with the central team for optimized efficiency and productivity.
- Coordination of Client Services department, WW team and regional client services structures with a focus on the Asian market.
- Ad-hoc project governance and escalation.
- Ad-hoc support and participation in meetings on behalf of the Vice President Global Client Services in order to articulate and foster an optimized managerial approach within the department.
- Articulate and present evolution on performance, activity and projects of Global Client Services. Drive conversations for reporting and optimizations, troubleshooting and proposed solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills are essential
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or a relevant field
- Program management qualification e.g., Prince 2 Practitioner, Managing Successful Projects (MSP) or similar
- 5+ years of global program management experience; ideally delivering change and operational improvements
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Experience within luxury retail is desirable
- Experience within customer service is desirable
- Possess a genuine passion for delivering world class customer service
- An interest in fashion/luxury retail business and ecommerce space
Measures of Success
Successfully overseeing business initiatives across Global and Regional Client Services department which meet cost, timelines, quality and scope Clear communication to key stakeholders across the business Strong relationships formed with Regional and Global Client Services teams
- Program management_Experience in managing a program of work across multiple locations
- Passion for customer service_Passionate about delivering a sensational customer experience
- Communication_Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Communicating effectively with multiple stakeholders from around the world
- Collaboration_Able to work collaboratively and maintain positive and healthy relationships with all team members and other company departments
- Proactive and positive_Demonstrates initiative through proactive approach in developing people, processes and systems whilst maintaining a positive and helpful attitude
- Problem solving_Strong problem-solving capability
- Full time