Gucci - Regular
GUCCI Head of Marketing (m/f/d)
Gucci - Regular
Munich - Germany
Role Mission: Develop then deliver integrated and localized Marcomms strategies that elevate the Gucci Brand image, while building long term value and connection with our local Client and Community. You will create a team environment that fosters collaboration and partnership across key functional partners to ensure flawless execution of our brand vision.
- In partnership with the local GM, ownership and delivery of the yearly HUB Brand Engagement Strategy
- In partnership with the local GM, lead Brand Engagement budget planning that covers both Communications & Client Engagement
- Deliver integrated marketing strategies that drive visibility and create impact of key product & brand themes as defined by the regional strategic plan
- Be the change agent that drives acceleration of our consumer-centric approach across all brand engagement functions and across our retail network.
- Work closely with PR / Comms teams to connect and engage local media, driving awareness and visibility of key product and brand stories, along with the development of image events for VIP’s, FOH & KOL’s
- Work closely with client engagement teams to provide the store network with all necessary tools that ensure consistent and effective clientelling practice.
- Instill a culture of performance within our retail network through regular communications with RAM’s and Store Managers.
- Measure and track performance of campaigns and the impact of these actions on the local busines, Retail KPI’s and Golden Rules.
- Lead local market research and competitor analysis efforts to help shape and inform regional strategies.
- Work closely with the EMEA Marketing & Client Engagement Director to ensure alignment and consistency to the EMEA regional strategy.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Retail/Luxury Retail in Marketing / Brand Management field
- Fluent English and Italian
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Comfortable with public speaking to a large audience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with excellent time management skills
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Passion for the fashion industry and knowledge of the luxury market/competitors
- Flexibility to travel
- Full time