GUCCI - Internship Opportunities: Global Marketing & Communication (start date 24/11/2021)
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from November 24th 2021, we will offer an internship opportunity in one of the following teams: Social Media Team, Global Press Office Team, Corporate Communication Team, Digital Account Team, Photo Studio Planning Team
What will you learn with us?
1. Social Media Internship (Milan):
- Discover the Social Media, Editorial Projects and Digital PR teams
- Learn how to run competitors’ analysis
- Learn about performance reporting
- Support on ongoing projects and data management for both the organic and paid side of Social Media Channels
2.Global Press Office Internship (Milan):
- Discover the Print Editorial team
- Learn how the internal reporting is organized and managed according to the team projects and the company functions
- Learn about the sample traceability of different product categories
- Discover the Fashion GPS tool
3.Corporate Communication Internship (Milan):
- Understand the company's mission and purpose
- Understand how to work together with the team to keep the company's image consistent and positive in the public eye;
- acquire a good knowledge of the local and international media industry and learn how to edit media coverage reviews and analysis
- learn how to develop press and corporate communication materials, contributing to the editing of messaging and of a wide-range of texts.
4.Digital Account Internship (Milan):
- Discover main Gucci projects in Digital Communication Team
- Support the team in the daily routine and understand the workflow
- Get the principal Digital Production skills
- Potentially improve Fashion rules and dynamics as well as English
5.Photo Studio Planning Internship (Florence):
- Understand the key elements that are necessary to produce a project
- Manage timings and deadlines;
- Report data in differents ways, according to the what need to be highlighted
- Work in team, understanding each role and the interactions
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Communication, Fashion Studies, Humanities, Economics, Marketing
- Previous extra-curricular or educational experience abroad
- Passion for social media and web development
- Passion for Fashion, sustainability and the Digital world
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team. After a successful phone interview you will be invited to a Digital Talent Recruitment Event held in October 2021 (during this one day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates). The last step of the recruitment process will be a final interview.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free when working from office;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits
- Full time