GUCCI INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY - DIGITAL REPORTING & ANALYSIS (FLORENCE) - START DATE 21 NOVEMBER
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
SCANDICCI - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from November 21st, 2022, we will offer an internship opportunity in Digital team.
- Using different tools to extract data such as MicroStrategy, google analytics, tableau
- Support the team in building weekly/monthly/quarterly analysis and insights
- Improve the way data are analyzed to increase the efficiency
- Explore new data sources and tools if needed
- Partnership with the regions to gather regional feedbacks on performance
What will you learn with us?
- Support the Digital Insights team in running weekly/monthly/quarterly analysis focusing on business drivers and opportunities
- Build Tableau dashboards to automatize recurrent analysis
- Support the team on ad-hoc analysis in selected projects
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Economics, Computer Science, or related fields.
- Previous extra-curricular or educational experience abroad
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team. After a successful phone interview, you will be invited to a Digital Talent Recruitment Event held in November 2022 (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates). The last step of the recruitment process will be a final interview.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly basis.
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free when working from office.
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus.
- Access to more benefits
- Full time