GUCCI: Internship opportunity in Security Operations Department - START DATE 21st NOVEMBER 2022
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
SCANDICCI - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from November 21st 2022, we will offer an internship opportunity in Security Operations Team
- Monitor and support the daily activities of Gucci SOC in Florence.
- Applying best practices to systems to increase reliability and efficiency
- Support in developing robot automation solutions
- Support in the development of data-driven decision making procedures based on data from security system databases or data hunted and made available by other GG or external dbs
- Support in drafting and reviewing schedules to identify the Cyber attack surface
- Analysis of security systems from an IT perspective
What will you learn with us?
- Knowledge of Enterprise-Based security systems
- Knowledge of Incident reporting tools
- Understanding paths to identify and analyze a company's Cyber Attack Surfare.
- Understanding of IoT environments and developing robot automation solutions troughout corporate & industrial facilities.
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in programming and coding (a degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is considered a plus)
- Previous extra-curricular or educational experience abroad is considered a plus
- Fluency in English, Italian nice to have
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Passion for IT
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Curious and positive attitude
- Proactive approach
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities is considered a plus
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team. After a successful phone interview you will be invited to a Digital Talent Recruitment Event held in October 2022 (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates). The last step of the recruitment process will be a final interview.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly basis;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free when working from office;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits
- Full time