GUCCI IT Traceability Service Specialist
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
- Developing the expertise in one or more business-technology areas (tools, technologies, IT services, business processes, etc.).
- Proposing solutions and approaches that best fit a specific need or proactively proposing improvements belonging to his/her area of expertise.
- Providing guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to wide groups for the purpose of achieving a key result or group of aligned results in complex initiatives.
- Managing and supervising day to day activities carried out by suppliers.
- Propose best practices for the optimal coordination of operational activities required to deliver IT services. Supporting the review of Supplier proposals.
- Resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective actions. Managing and supervising KPI and presentation Measure service performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- 3 + years in Traceability System (RFID) and Luxury/Fashion sector
- Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- Good knowledge of Production and Inbound/outbound Supply Chain processes in Luxury/Fashion industry
- Good knowledge of IT Governance and IT Service Management best practices (ITIL, etc.)
- Mastery of the Pack Office essential Experience in industrial technologies (RFID, robots, sensors) will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of Project management methodologies
- Fluent English Autonomy, rigor, excellent communication skills and a strong attraction for new technologies will be essential
- Ability to manage multiple activities in a multi-tasking environment
- Reactivity and flexibility in managing frequent changes
- Capacity to prioritize workload and tasks
- Full time