Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail. Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
Marketing and communications in the luxury industry has evolved drastically over the last five years. Today, fashion brands are constantly communicating across an increasingly - complex network of customer touch points. The coordination of Gucci’s customer touch points – from our retail stores to our digital ecosystem – requires the close collaboration of multiple departments. Gucci’s Consumer Campaign & Salesforce team is tasked with developing and monitoring Gucci communication campaigns dedicated to its customer base, involving and interacting with many different company departments.
The HTML Email Developer is responsible for the coding, producing, proofing, testing, and troubleshooting HTML email campaigns. The HTML Email Developer produces high-quality and optimized HTML emails in line with company goals and objectives. He or she is responsible for ensuring a consistent email experience in webmail as well as other email clients. He or she will have an extreme attention to detail and expert verbal and written communication skills. The HTML Email Developer will have experience in and be proficient in HTML and CSS development. Within the consumer campaign development team he/she will be mainly focused on email development, test and optimization. As part of the corporate team he/she will be a point of reference for different corporate departments.
A deep and thorough understanding of the luxury industry, marketing campaigns and consumer management is a plus. The HTML Email Developer must be a proactive team player, adept at collaboration across departments and functions (MIS, eCommerce, Retail, eCommerce, Wholesale).
- Develop Gucci Consumer Multichannel Campaigns in partnership with the internal account team and under the guidance of the WW Salesforce Developer.
- Interact with a consultancy team to develop new innovative solutions within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud tool.
- Cooperate with the external email marketing agency in HTML development and omnichannel campaign production.
- Build strong relationships across corporate departments.
- Monitor the campaigns to improve technical solutions and business results.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of 2 years in email marketing and HTML development.
- Skills and experience with Salesforce technologies and Salesforce Marketing Cloud tool is a plus.
- Capabilities to interact with marketing and communication teams, to understand business needs.
- Curiosity in identifying new technical innovations and be able to produce and enhance HTML templates.
- Web development experience is a plus.
- Inherent team spirit, positive approach open to different cultures and new ideas.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, which demands both quick thinking and strong attention to detail.
- English and Italian language skills are mandatory.