KERING CORPORATE Human Resources Administration Assistant (Fixed Term)
Kering - Regular
Cadempino - Switzerland
You will be an integral part of the Kering Corporate HR Administration team and you will manage the employee life-cycle processes, supporting all administrative tasks and assuring accuracy, compliance and confidentiality of information flow.
How you will contribute
- Provide HR support on all employee life cycle events: employment contracts, work permits, trial period, contractual changes, work certificates, end of employment
- Manage time and attendance as well as absences (including sick/accident, maternity leaves, vacations)
- Handle activities related to social insurances (family allowances, AVS, 2nd pillar, sickness/accident and maternity claim, etc.) in close collaboration with external partners
- Support HR colleagues in performing monthly payroll activities by collecting, calculating and entering data
- Ensure HR personal databases follow-up on changes/updates needed and archive records in accordance with the Swiss law
- Provide employees with information on personnel administration matters, HR policies as well as Swiss labour law
- Provide HR figures and statistics upon requirements
Who you are
- A professional individual with at least a 2-years experience in Payroll or Personnel Administration
- Highly knowledgeable about Swiss labour law
- An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain great relationships both within the team and with internal customers
- Able to set up priorities and perform under tight deadlines, working in compliance with confidentiality and high ethical standards
- A team worker
- Detail oriented, with a high degree of accuracy
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel and Power Point as a must); Workday knowledge as a plus
- Fluent in Italian and English; French and Swiss German knowledge as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time