KERING CORPORATE Talent Acquisition Solutions Specialist
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will be part of the Group Talent Acquisition Centre of Expertise and you will be accountable for managing projects with global impact, involving multiple stakeholders, in order to ensure an excellent and inclusive recruitment process for both candidates and recruiters
How you will contribute
- Monitoring and maintaining Application Tracking System (Workday) set up in line with Group recruitment process in collaboration with Human Resources Information System team (HRIS)
- Analysing and monitoring Talent Acquisition Key Performance Index in order to increase systems’ adoption and support recruiters ‘capability enhancement across the group
- External Job Boards mapping at global level
- Analysing internal sourcing data and advising on sourcing strategy
- Managing key recruiting media partners
- Managing Job Boards Purchase process & negotiation for all the group partnering with Broker Agency.
- Scouting and assessing TA Solutions Vendor
- Consolidating relationships with Recruitment Agencies and Search Firms at global level
- Updating Group TA Communication digital spaces
- Creating and maintaining qualitative candidate pools / mapping for specific job families (design, retail, marketing, merchandising)
- Ensure all TA initiatives are delivered on time, within budget, and meeting high-quality standards
Who you are
- You have solid knowledge on recruitment process and recruiting tools (i.e. LinkedIn, Workday)
- You have proven experience in managing different stakeholders – both internal and external
- You have proven strong organizational and project management skills
- You have excellent communication and presentations skills, proven in a cross-cultural context
- You hare able to network and establish effective working relationships
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PPT
- You are fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time